Hello Everyone,

This an awareness message for all small and medium businesses, who are using credit card processing solution from companies like. CLICK AND SWIPE, EXPREZTO PAYMENTS. They are scammers. They operate from India and they scam heavily.

They will rip you off from a point that your business will collapse completely and you will have no backups to restore it back. So be careful and switch if you haven't already.

So how do they scam?

They have 2 separate domains each registered to a different location.

Domain1: http://clickandswipe.com/index.php

Domain2: http://www.expreztopayments.com/

However both the website has the same contact address --> Fake

Address: 8605, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, CA - 900362 ---> Fake. (Click And Swipe, Exprezto Payments.)

This is there real address according to business registration:

Address: 460 S Beverly Dr, Beverly Hills, California, 90212.

The master minds behind these fake credit card processing companies?

RANUTTE CORPORATION: http://www.ranuttecorporation.com/index.html

Address: 890,S Beverly Dr, Beverly Hills, CA - 90212

TOUCHE DIGITAL PVT LTD: http://www.touchedigital.com/

Address: I-7, Kirti Nagar, Kailash Park, New Delhi, Delhi 110015, India

After my research on these companies, i found out that they are all originated from India. They might only have a business registered in the USA but operating from India, and how am i sure about it? Because whenever i spoke to the customer service they had thick Indian accent, hence i am certain that they are operating from India.

They have ripped off of a lot of money from small businesses and let them hang with there misery. So i suggest strongly everyone choose whoever you wish to choose as your credit card processing company, but never choose CLICK AND SWIPE, EXPREZTO PAYMENTS.

CLICK AND SWIPE RECENTLY SCAMMED $ 30,000 by telling us that there bank has stopped credit card processing solution for them and stopped the payouts as well.

What they did ?

They provided and account directly after signup on there website with these rates.

Processing Fee: 25%

Maximum Ticket: $999.00

Minimum Payout Thresh Hold: $1000.00

NSF: $35.00

Monthly Fee: $200.00

They didn't provide us with merchant descriptor as they said they use multiple banks and a email is sent every time to the buyer with the descriptor on a successful transaction.

They did phone verification and they tried to make it look really professional so that they can lure you to the trap.

So i relied on them, and believed in them, but they stole all my money and they left me and my business in no state of recovery.

So if you don't wish to be in the situation that i am in today. Trust me you don't want them to do anything with you or your business.

They are scammers and now they started posting on my business name. www.fabstyles5.com because i am cracking there schemes to the world.

Reason of review: Scammers.

Preferred solution: I want all my money back now..

I didn't like: Hated, Scammed, Cheated, Abused, Threatened.

Had an Experience with Clickandswipe?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion